Monday, January 05, 2009

Book Reviews anyone?

Well I was thinking, I have this blog for ages now and I haven't really posted anything of value. But here's what i think, a blog on books would be just great! I read books by the dozen and I pretty good at analysis and estimation of reading pleasure quotient so why not go ahead and start blogging my opinions!!

There are so many books which are fabulous to say the least but are still virtually unheard of. Maybe I could bring them to the fore. At the same time there are so many books that cause a minor irritation at the back of my head and really have no other effect. Its time to reveal their true nature!

So here goes! happy reading...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

moved on in life..
not the chriz u once knew..
saw the livejournal blog after a long time.. and i remembered this one..

good subject to getback to blogging...

welcome back men...

cheers for the second part... and its gonna be purely official this time... hoping for some more of your posts here...

ciao..
chriz

10:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any frederick foresyth ones... if you wanna start with one of his...

10:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home